Falcon Ridge Ranch accepts young women who exhibit emotional and/or behavioral problems that prevent them from functioning at their fullest potential in their home or community.
Referrals to our program can be initiated by parents, educational consultants, psychiatrists, or other mental health professionals. Young women are accepted only after a thorough evaluation is performed to assess their needs and determine the most appropriate level of care.
- Female adolescents 12-17 years of age
- History of emotional problems such as low self-esteem, ineffective coping skills, lack of anger management skills, depression, bi-polar, poor impulse control, or self-destructive behaviors
- Disorders including attention deficit, attachment, and anxiety
- Drug/alcohol abuse and/or addiction
- History of educational problems including poor academic performance, behavioral issues, mild learning disabilities, and generally un-motivated
- History of abuse, adoption, divorce, and trauma
- History of failed attempts in less restrictive treatment
- History of extreme violence
- Active psychosis
- Severe learning disabilities
- Severe food allergies requiring specialized dietary program
- Physical or communicative disorders that prohibit full participation in the program
- Actively suicidal
- Eating disorder as primary diagnosis