Residential Treatment Centers for Troubled Teens in Florida | Girls
Residential treatment centers for adolescent girls from Florida are options that parents can consider when their troubled teens are out of control and traditional interventions haven't worked. Many parents of troubled teen girls in Florida have put their faith in residential treatment centers to help get their troubled teens back on the right track.
Falcon Ridge Ranch is one of the premier state licensed residential treatment centers for troubled teenage girls living in Florida. Experience has taught us that even the most clinically sophisticated approaches to treatment are only effective if those delivering them come from a place of connection, compassion, and hope. For further assistance, call 888-597-9495 to speak with our Admissions Director.
Falcon Ridge Ranch provides the very best residential treatment available. If you are a parent in crisis who has a troubled teen in need of therapeutic placement (such as an all girls residential treatment center), please call and speak with our Admissions Director. Call 888-597-9495.
Terms to Describe Students of Residential Treatment Centers | Teenage Girls
• Emotional Problems Including Depression, Bipolar Mood Disorders
• Anxiety Issues
• Behavioral issues including anger and rebellion
• Reactive Attachment Disorder
• Oppositional Defiant Disorder
• Substance Abuse Issues
• Drug and Alcohol Addiction
• Mild to Extreme Eating Disorders
• Personality Disorders
• Self-Harm and other Self-Defeating Behaviors
• Adoption Issues
• PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Typical Family of Teenage Girls in Residential Treatment Centers
• I can't bargain with my child anymore
• Why me??
• Feeling all alone and looking for an answer
• Don't appreciate your child's boyfriend or girlfriend
• Can't understand what is happening
• Will this nightmare end?
• Already tried everything
• Confused and at a loss
• Frustrated – Scared – Feeling lost
Falcon Ridge Ranch serves troubled teen girls and their families in the following cities in Florida:
Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Cape Coral, Port St. Lucie, Miami Beach, Sunrise, Plantation, West Palm Beach, Palm Bay, Lakeland, Pompano Beach, Brandon, Davie and Kendall